Day 12 : Fiesch - Zermatt (26/7/2023)

The Grand Tour now took me to Brig and Zermatt. I was out early, because I wanted to go the Gornergrat in the afternoon, weather permitting. Finally, the clouds have finally cleared and it should be a sunny day.  

Route : Fiesch - Brig - Visp - Täsch - Zermatt

Accommodation : Hotel Alpenlodge, Zermatt 

Collectibles : Stockalper Brig, Gornergrat Zermatt

ReelsTiktokInstagram 


Zermatt is car-free. I parked the bike in the terminal in Täsch and took the shuttle up. At the machine you can directly buy a ticket Täsch-Gornergrat-Täsch, even if you spend a night or two in Zermatt in between. Although it is theoretically possible to visit Gornergrat and Rothorn on the same day and go back down to Täsch, I recommend at least a night in Zermatt. There is a lot to see besides the photo spots and I very much appreciated the mountain magic. 


The Stockalper castle in Brig


Gornergrat









Popular posts from this blog

Day 14 : Neuchâtel - Basel (28/7/2023)

The Story

The Driver