The Beast

I  rode the entire Grand Tour of Switzerland in the summer of 2023 on my Ducati Monster+. 

ducati.ch

The bike is extremely agile and very pleasant to ride. I ride in the 2nd year motorcycle and had no problems with the Monster on the passes even in the tightest corners. You sit upright and comfortable on the machine. The Monster has not given me a single problem. 

The bike is serviced by PS Motos Cycles in Ecuvillens. The guys there are very competent and have advised me to pack a small chain oil spray. So I did the chain (and the bike) every two days something good. Besides the daily refueling, the bike demanded nothing from me and has taken the numerous kilometers of the Grand Tour without discussion under the wheels. 

I wanted to send the bike deliberately naked over the Grand Tour and have thus dispensed with tank, side and saddlebags. Everything for two weeks had to find space in my small backpack. That, on the other hand, was a planning crunch :-) 



Popular posts from this blog

Day 14 : Neuchâtel - Basel (28/7/2023)

The Story

The Driver