Day 13 : Zermatt - Neuchâtel (27/7/2023)

This was a great day: in Sierre I had completely finished the core loop of the Grand Tour. After this day, I still had the northern feeder road left, so I went to Neuchatel for the second time. With the car transport through the Loetschberg I could gain time and return to the already driven Grand Tour in the Bernese Oberland region. But first there was a spectacular, wonderful trip to the Rothorn in the morning...


Route : Zermatt - Sierre - Goppenstein - Loetschberg - Kandersteg - Spiez - Interlaken - Thun - Neuchâtel

Accommodation : Hotel Ibis 3 Lacs, Thielle 

Collectibles : Rothorn Zermatt, Interlaken, Thun

ReelsTiktokInstagram 



On the Rothorn, Zermatt



Cervo, Zermatt


HES-SO Valais, starting point of my Grand Tour - the core loop is completed


Thun








Popular posts from this blog

Day 14 : Neuchâtel - Basel (28/7/2023)

The Story

The Driver